Pages

Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Flower House Assemble

This morning I put up another green house. Time with floor sheeting no more then one hour. Next I will wash floor install media for my Lady cucumbers.

Why the second Flower House is to allow my other plants to finish their growth cycle. When the first crop is finished I will wash clean the unit down to start my next crop.
Pictures of what comes in the box for others to see details. 
                                      Size of a tire pickup roughly.
                    Left is fold out Flower House, stakes, and Tent type rods.
                                    Tent rods color coated red and green labe
It's nice to have your wife or someone to hold the unit up while you get a few rods in place.                            
Time to add the cucumber media, pumps, and mix up my Hydro Mix.


No comments: