Pages

Friday, October 26, 2012

Aeroponics Tomato's, Eggplant and Rooting Firespike update.

Aeroponics Tomato's, Eggplant and Rooting Firespike update.
This morning while Sandy is moving up the coast I transplanted my plants.

The only rooting plants that took from my last blog was the Firespike.  I placed them in pots with some other flower plants that didn't take.

The Tomato, and Eggplants are now in 3 inch net pots with cleaned clay ball's around the rockwool seedlings.




Botanicare 3 2 4 Pure Blend Pro is being used in each container. Pumps will spray all plants 24/7 until plants are larger. Once they grow I will transplant to other tanks with less net pots in each.




 Update pictures Jan 6, 2013 These plants were trimmed from the original above.
Plants were separated and placed in Media Bags. Only a few are left from the frost. Some were destroyed in bags with NPK overload.
I did get a good crop of tomato's. These plants face south and are still producing tomato's.
 This was a large plant great tasting tomato's still producing Jan 6, 2012
Eggplants growing in Flower House.  

No comments: